I was born 28 years ago in Satu Mare, Romania.
In 2015 I moved to Berlin to pursue a Master of Arts degree at Humboldt University of Berlin.
My dissertation is written on the Modern and Postmodern Flâneuse in American Literature.
I am working as a data analyst for a Swiss company in Luzern but as of May 2021 I will take a sabbatical and rethink my career choices.
Since January 2020 I live in a mountain town in Switzerland, near Mt. Rigi.
- articles on different topics | interviews with friends and people who inspire me
- a sci-fi novella entitled Travel to Edinburgh. In 2017 I stayed for a couple of nights at an Airbnb on Cockburn street in Edinburgh and this story popped into my mind. It’s a story about time travel, grief, identity. If you want to listen to the soundtrack I “curated” for this novella, here is the link. Music helps me a lot in the process of world-building and character-development.
Communities I am a member of
- the Interintellect – member and host. Next Salon: 15th of April, Hiking with Nietzsche.
- NessLabs – member. I joined this community because of the course From Collector to Creator. Today we collect and consume a lot of information, but we do not create and give back to the world as much as we can/could.
- lettering and typography – I am slowly but surely creating a digital magazine entitled Flânerie Experiments where I can play with fonts and design. Joining Martina Flor’s atelier a while ago for an evening of conversations and red wine made me realise I always had a passion for lettering.
- Latin – in high school I was very much in love with this dead language. I took part in different national contests and translated Latin texts. In the upcoming future I wish to rekindle my interest in this language and create a learning group on Zoom for people who already have some basic knowledge and would like to study further this beautiful language.
- social entrepreneurship
- art patronage
Contact me on Twitter or book a 1:1 call with me via Calendly if you want to have a conversation. On my anchor account I sometimes post conversations I have with friends and strangers. Click here if you want to listen to my conversation with Antonia – on art experiments.